Privacy and TermsLatest Update on: Aug 30, 2017
Any organization or individual should read the terms carefully before using the img.top (www.img.top) smart online image compression engine service (hereinafter referred to as "img.top"). If you do not agree to the terms of this img.top service, please stop using img.top service. By using the service of img.top, you are deemed to accept the entire contents of terms.
1. All compressed multimedia files (hereinafter referred to as "third party file") through img.top, including the generated temporary URL link, are all provided by the third party user. img.top only provides online file compression service and img.top does not agree or support any content, claims or positions of such third party documents. img.top shall not be responsible for the legality, accuracy, authenticity, suitability, security of the contents of the third party documents.
2. img.top has to temporarily store the third party files. All the uploaded and compressed files on img.top server will be deleted every 60 minutes automatically. The downloadable link will be invalid as well after the deletion.
3. Any organization or individual shall not upload, compress, download, copy, publish, disseminate or reprint files that contain any of the following contents through img.top:
i. those which go against the basic principles established by the Constitution;ii.those which endanger the unity, sovereignty, territory integrity of the nation;iii.those which divulge the State secrets, endangers the national security or damage the honor or interests of the State;iv. incite national hatred, ethnic discrimination, destruction of national unity;v. those which advocate evil cults or superstition;vi.those which disrupt the public order or undermine the social stability;vii. those which advocate obscenity， gambling, violence or instigate crimes;viii, those which insult or defame others, or infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of others;ix, those which harm the social morality or the fine folk culture tradition;x.other contents that are prohibited by laws, regulations and provisions of the State.
4. Any organization or individual who needs to use the content of third-party documents (including pictures, audio, video, documents, links, etc.), before to conduct transactions or other acts, should carefully identify the legitimacy, accuracy , authenticity, usefulness and security of these content (including downloading third-party documents that infect the computer virus) and take prudent precautions.
5. Any organization or individual who results in personal injury and death, property damage (including the loss of computer viruses due to download), by using of third party files in the information, services, products and other content, or accordingly transactions and other acts, img.top shall not be responsible for any of these damage or loss, but the owner of the third party's documents will take the relevant responsibility. For any reason, img.top shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or to any transaction or conduct according to the above transactions.
6. Any organization or individual who believes that the contents of a third party files obtained through the img.top service may be suspected of infringing its legal copyrights, and shall respond in a written form to img.top in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations on the Protection of Information Network Transmission Rights and provide corresponding proof of identity, proof of ownership and detailed infringement of the circumstances. As long as img.top receives the above documents, img.top will disconnect the content of the relevant services link right away. If the claim is infringing or claims that the infringement is not substantiated, the organization or individual who claimed the infringement will be legally liable under the Protection of Information Network Transmission Rights Ordinance.